TRAINING AND PLACEMENT ACTIVITIES
Department of training and placement conducted various activities this year towards overall development of students.
1. In order to update and equip students with the basics of space knowledge, an “space knowledge test” was conducted in the college premises on the eve of engineers day. Students from all the branches participated in the test with full zeal and enthusiasm.
2. The top ten students selected from above test were selected for a mega event organized by Engineer’s Forum, Nagpur conducted at VNIT, Nagpur
3. To Facilitate student training as a part of continuing education program i.e. DPNCEP; MOU’s were signed with various eminent training institutes in Nagpur.
4. A three day’s training program on “Power Plant Familiarization” was conducted in collaboration with National Power Training Institute, (A Ministry of Power Enterprise) for students of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering. The training was also followed by Simulator Room visit to NPTI, Nagpur.
5. A campus Interview of “Tata Motors Pvt. Ltd, Pune” was conducted in college campus for students of final year. 12 students from the college are selected in the campus.
6. Students from Dharampeth Polytechnic, Nagpur also faced off campus Interview of Ceat Tyres Ltd. Two students from the college got selected in the interview.
7. Students from Dharampeth Polytechnic, Nagpur undergo Industrial Training during summer vacations, which give them hands on experience with the current trends in the industry.
8. Department of training and placement also focuses on development needs of faculties. TPO organized a “One day Faculty Development Program on Mind Spark” in collaboration with Saitej Life Training Institute, Nashik & MSBTE, Mumbai.